Take the next step:
- June 15, 2017
- Tristan Euzen Nominated on Board of Directors for GeoConvention Partnership
Tristan Euzen was nominated on the Board of Directors of the GeoConvention Partnership by the Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologist.
His mission involves defining strategies to ensure high quality technical content for the conference, to benefit delegates, exhibitors, sponsors, as well as the members of the partner societies.
- June 1, 2017
- Eric Delamaide of IFP says more oil waiting to be discovered
Expressing surprise that T&T had not taken advantage of the latest oil production technology despite the crisis in oil production, Canadian reservoir engineer Eric Delamaide is recommending that polymer flooding and foam flooding be used in Trinidad to extract oil.
- June 1, 2017
- Eric Delamaide Selected in 2016 for Two Awards for Outsanding Services as a Technical Editor at SPE
Eric Delamaide of IFP Canada has been selected to receive international recognition for his outstanding service in 2016 as a Technical Editor of SPE’s peer-reviewed scholarly journal under Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering and of the SPE Journal. These prestigious accolades are exclusively awarded to only 1% of SPE’s 110,000 members worldwide.
- September 17, 2015
- Eric Delamaide Selected for Outstanding Services as a Technical Editor at SPE
Eric Delamaide of IFP Canada has been selected to receive international recognition for his outstanding service in 2015 as a Technical Editor of SPE’s peer-reviewed scholarly journal under Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. This prestigious accolade is exclusively awarded to only 1% of SPE’s 110,000 members worldwide.
Find out more about IFP Canada experts here: https://ifp-canada.com/about-us/management-team/
- June 5, 2015
- SPE-174441 Reservoir Simulation of H2S Production During a SAGD Process Using a new Sulfur-Based-Compositional Kinetic Model to be presented at 2015 SPE Canada Heavy Oil Technical Conference on June 11
Nowadays steam injection is commonly used as a thermal EOR method. However this process is also associated with chemical reactions in the reservoirs, called aquathermolysis, which produce the highly toxic and corrosive acid gas H2S in the presence of sulfur-rich heavy oil.
The overall objective of this work is to understand the aquathermolysis reactions in…